All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe man Barron's dubbed the ultimate Wall Street pro returns with a stunning follow-up to his bestselling Trader Vic--Methods of a Wall Street Master ( The best investment book of 1992 --The Stock Trader's Almanac). Take an advanced class in his patented trading and investment philosophy and learn how the master makes better investment decisions ...deciphers ecomic theories and uses them to predict investment outcomes ...cuts through the lies, fallacies, and distortions that muddle and confound trading and investment decision making ...and much more! What the experts said about Trader Vic--Methods of a Wall Street Master ... Victor Sperandeo is gifted with one of the finest minds I kw. No wonder he's compiled such an amazing record of success as a money manager. Every investor can benefit from the wisdom he offers in his new book. Don't miss it! --Paul Tudor Jones, Tudor Investment Corporation. Here's a simple review in three steps: 1. Buy this book! 2. Read this book! 3. See step 2. For those who can't take a hint, Victor Sperandeo with T. Sullivan Brown has written a gem, a book of value for everyone in the markets, whether egghead, vice, or seasoned speculator. --John Sweeney, Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. Get Trader Vic--Methods of a Wall Street Master by Victor Sperandeo, read it over and over and you'll never have a losing year again. --Yale Hirsch, Smart Money.
- Author BiographyVICTOR SPERANDEO is a professional trader and money manager of twenty-five years' standing. He currently manages institutional and large individual portfolios for Hugo Securities Company Inc. and The Professional C.T.A. Fund. In 1971 he founded Ragnar Options Corporation and founded Hugo Securities, a trading partnership, in 1979. His success has brought him profiles in Barron's and The Wall Street Journal, frequent appearances on CNBC and other networks, and perennial popularity as a lecturer. He is the bestselling author of Trader Vic-Methods of a Wall Street Master (Wiley).
- Author(s)T. Sullivan Brown,Victor Sperandeo
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/1994
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.