Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionI vowed to one day write a book so that other vices would t have to go through the same grueling process to learn about trading. --Sunny Harris With a surge in the number of people trying their hand at trading today--baby boomers, retirees, individual investors--it's more important than ever to develop a solid working kwledge of the rudiments of this potentially profitable practice. Trading 101 is a clearly written, concise, and thorough introduction to the basics. The author, rewned for her successful Trading 101 seminars, creates an indispensable reference covering everything from charting techniques and trading vehicles to technical analysis and current market buzzwords. With easy-to-read charts and graphs supplementing the text, this is an invaluable resource for complete information on: The whats and the how-tos: What is a put? What is a call? How do I place a trade? How do I select a broker? Fundamental analysis and its ecomic indicators -- leading indicators, real GDP, interest rates, productivity Developing your own trading system--design, costs, backtesting the system, and evaluating your performance Obtaining fundamental data--bulletin board services, commercial data vendors, the Internet, chart services Setting up your trading as a business -- developing a business plan, legal and tax questions, back office services Discipline--sticking to your system, finding coaches that can help you stay motivated, keeping a diary Trading 101 also provides details on which newsletters offer dependable investment advice, how to choose the best discount brokerage, and which of today's computers and financial software packages are the best for planning and evaluating trades. Complete with glossary, bibliography, and listings of networking and educational meetings on the Internet, as well as beginner seminars and conferences, software vendors, and recommended books, this comprehensive, easy-to-use guide is the one to have in hand before entering the unpredictable and competitive world of trading. Praise for Trading 101 Trading 101 should be required reading for every new or prospective futures trader. It provides more solid information and all-around kwledge than any other book I've ever seen on the subject. It receives my unqualified endorsement and takes top place on my list of recommended titles for futures traders. --Edward Dobson, President, Traders Press, Inc. Trading 101 is a great idea. There was thing like this when I started out. The vice trader w has a place to start the search. Oh, the time it would have saved me! --John Bollinger, CFA, CMT, President, Bollinger Capital Management, Editor, The Capital Growth Letter Sunny has done a great job in bringing a highly complex and diverse topic to the level of human understanding--must reading for every new trader. --Jake Bernstein, author The Investor's Quotient, Second Edition
- Author BiographySUNNY J. HARRIS is a registered CTA and President of Crawford Associates. A member of the Market Technicians Association, she is also publisher of the widely popular Trader's Catalog and Resource Guide (TC&RG). She presents her Trading 101 seminars to beginning investors nationwide.
- Author(s)Sunny J. Harris
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.