All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive catalog of exchange-traded funds and insights into successful trading techniques This Second Edition of the bestselling Trading ETFs offers an updated version of the definitive guide to this vital part of the capital markets. It contains numerous new examples of the techniques that author Deron Wagner uses in selecting the most timely ETFs to trade and underscores the core insights of his trading discipline trade what you see, t what you think. Written for professionals who are using, or should be using, ETFs as an asset class within their portfolios, as well as the individual investor who wants exposure to wider sectors and geographical regions than those available elsewhere. * This revised edition of the classic resource focuses on the pros, cons, and potential pitfalls of trading the latest class of ETFs * Includes inversely correlated and leveraged ETFs and the dangers, risks, and benefits associated with each new class of ETF * Contains a refresher on the initial concept of ETF selection and new case studies on ideal entry and exit points as well as examples of real trades This thoroughly revised and updated edition offers a go-to reference for understanding exchange-traded funds.
- Author BiographyDERON WAGNER is the founder and head portfolio manager of Morpheus Capital LP, a long/short equity hedge fund, as well as Morpheus Trading Group, a trader education firm specializing in exchange-traded funds and stocks. Recently, Wagner launched his Hong Kong based company, DragonCharts, which helps foster the development of traders through education with live online stock analysis webinars, and includes a proprietary stock scanning platform. Wagner is the author of the first edition of this book and coauthor of The Long-Term Day Trader and The After-Hours Trader. He also appears in the popular DVD Sector Trading Strategies and is a frequent guest speaker at various financial seminars around the world. He has appeared on CNBC and ABC. Wagner teaches his ETF investment and trading methodology through his Wagner Daily and Wagner Weekly newsletters.
- Author(s)Deron Wagner
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width185 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byAlan Farley
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.