All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA top options trader details a practical approach for pricing and trading options in any market condition The options market is always changing, and in order to keep up with it you need the greeks delta, gamma, theta, vega, and rho which are the best techniques for valuing options and executing trades regardless of market conditions. In the Second Edition of Trading Options Greeks, veteran options trader Dan Pasarelli puts these tools in perspective by offering fresh insights on option trading and valuation. An essential guide for both professional and aspiring traders, this book explains the greeks in a straightforward and accessible style. It skillfully shows how they can be used to facilitate trading strategies that seek to profit from volatility, time decay, or changes in interest rates. Along the way, it makes use of new charts and examples, and discusses how the proper application of the greeks can lead to more accurate pricing and trading as well as alert you to a range of other opportunities. * Completely updated with new material * Information on spreads, put-call parity and synthetic options, trading volatility, and advanced option trading is also included * Explores how to exploit the dynamics of option pricing to improve your trading Having a comprehensive understanding of the greeks is essential to long-term options trading success. Trading Options Greeks, Second Edition shows you how to use the greeks to find better trades, effectively manage them, and ultimately, become more profitable.
- Author BiographyDAN PASSARELLI is the founder and CEO of Market Taker Mentoring, a leading options education firm that provides personalized, one-on-one mentoring for option traders and online classes. He began his trading career on the floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) as an equity options market maker and also traded agricultural options and futures on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade (now part of the CME Group). In 2005, Passarelli joined CBOE's Options Institute and began teaching both basic and advanced trading concepts to retail traders, brokers, institutional traders, financial planners and advisors, money managers, and market makers. He has appeared on FOX Business News and other business television programs and contributes to financial publications such as TheStreet.com, SFO.com, and the CBOE's blog. Passarelli is the author of the first edition of Trading Option Greeks and The Market Taker's Edge.
- Author(s)Dan Passarelli
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Foreword byWilliam J. Brodsky
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.