All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, systems theory has been applied successfully in all fields of techlogy, but its impact on the world of finance has to date been limited. This book aims to rectify this situation. Readers will longer be able to assert that money cant be reliably earned on the financial markets: one might just as well say that man has never set foot on the moon. The potential reader may be frightened by the number of formulas, but can be reassured that almost all of them can be skipped. What makes the miracle of guaranteed trading success possible are the worksheets and the codes for Internet platforms which provide (at a click) functions that once had to be built with great difficulty. These worksheets and codes will be sent free of charge to anyone who requests them from the author (firstname.lastname@example.org) as long as the request is accompanied by proof of purchase of the book, such as a photograph of the receipt taken on a mobile phone.
- Author BiographyRenato Di Lorenzo, an electronics engineer, graduated in 1968. Between 1970 and 1974 he was employed by Fiat and Aeritalia, first as a researcher and then as a project manager. From 1974 to 1978 he worked for Mira Lanza as Director of Strategic Planning and then as CEO of a subsidiary. For about a year he was a member of the National Economic Commission of the Italian Republican Party. From 1978 to 1980 he was Director of Central Management Control in Sidalm (Motta-Alemagna) and a lecturer at the Faculty of Economics, University of Bologna. Since 1980 he has devoted himself to management and business administration consultancy, specializing in the finance area of the banks and working intensively as a trainer and coach. He has published articles in the U.S. and a successful series of manuals for the 24 ORE Group. He has also published novels of a financial background with Mondadori and other publishers and has founded and directed a school of creative writing. His work has been translated abroad.
- Author(s)Renato Di Lorenzo
- PublisherSpringer Verlag
- Date of Publication04/08/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitlePerspectives in Business Culture
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintSpringer Verlag
- Content Note36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.