All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionTo become successful in the bond options market, it is important for professionals to gain a basic, yet thorough understanding of how options are priced, traded, and used in interest-rate risk and fixed-income portfolio management. Provides practical answers to questions that new participants will ask as they become more sophisticated in the bond option market. It describes the U.S. government bond options markets and discusses how options pricing and computer techlogies are used in market-making, strategic trading, and value investing. After introducing standard options termilogy, it provides background data on U.S. Treasury bonds, bond options pricing models, advanced pricing models, the fundamentals of bond options dealing, strategies driven by interest rate forecasts, the most widely used structured portfolio strategies involving options, and more.
- Author(s)M.Anthony Wong
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/1990
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight560 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.