All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrading is decision making. Each entry or exit from a trade is a decision. The key to profitable trading is making the right decisions for you - consistently. Stuart McPhee has been helping traders profit from financial markets for more than a decade. In this best-selling trading guide, McPhee encourages traders to develop comprehensive, individualized trading plans based on sound methodology, solid money management and the right mindset. This 10th anniversary edition of Trading in a Nutshell, fully revised and updated, is the perfect guide for those starting out in trading, and will also serve as useful revision for more experienced traders.
- Author BiographyStuart McPhee is a private trader and trading coach. He is a highly sought-after public speaker and has presented at trading events throughout Australia and in the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Vietnam, China, Thailand and India. Visit Stuart's website www.tradingasxshares.com for regular market and video updates.
- Author(s)Stuart McPhee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement10th Anniversary edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.