All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA leading trainer of traders explains the process and pitfalls to trading success While advances in trading tools and techlogy have increased the potential for capturing profits, the fact is that if you're mentally unprepared to enter today's markets, you'll probably end up making many costly mistakes. Nobody understands this better than Adrienne Toghraie, an expert Trader's Success Coach and master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for the financial and business communities. Now, with Trading on Target, she shares her extensive experiences as well as the stories of real-world traders to help you overcome the self-imposed limitations keeping you from reaching trading success. Engaging and informative, this accessible guide takes a detailed look at what you need to become a psychologically, and emotionally, mature trader. Page by page, Toghraie pulls it all together and reveals the attitudes, perceptions, and insights that will allow you to excel at this difficult endeavor. Along the way, she also provides practical solutions to dealing with the oldest hang-ups commonly found among those who aspire to succeed in trading, and offers advice on how to gain and maintain self-discipline in today's dynamic markets. * Shows how to overcome the various obstacles to becoming a top trader * Explores how you can let go of emotional states that can affect your trading * Offers insights on taking the right action and making better trading decisions * Reveals how to expand yourself in order to reach the next level of trading success Wherever you are in your ability as a trader, there is always room to grow. Adrienne Toghraie has seen this firsthand during her twenty-one years in the business of working on trader discipline. With this book, she'll help you develop a winning trading mindset and put you in a better position to break through the barriers that have been holding you back.
- Author BiographyAdrienne Toghraie is an internationally recognized authority in the field of human development and a master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for the financial community. She is the founder and President of Trading on Target, a company dedicated to helping traders achieve a high level of success through self-help courses and individual counseling. Toghraie has provided training for many major financial institutions and organizations, including the Chicago Board of Trade, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, the New York Mercantile Exchange, the American Association of Individual Investors, the Market Technicians Association, Pristine.com, optionsXpress, and Equis International. Her website is www.tradingontarget.com.
- Author(s)Adrienne Toghraie
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.