Trading to Win: The Psychology of Mastering the Markets by Ari Kiev (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA breakthrough programfor achieving new heights of trading success The product of a five-year collaboration between Dr. Ari Kiev, a leading psychiatrist rewned for his success with Olympic athletes, and top equities trader Steve Cohen, Trading to Win gives you the essential tools to overcome outmoded, self-limiting beliefs and mindsets that may be keeping you from a higher level of success. Illustrated with real market scenarios and applications, this powerful program will help psych you into a less stressful, more self-possessed mastery of the trading game and help you reach goals you may never have thought possible. The strategies in this book will unleash the hidden trader in you, and can substantially increase your trading profits. --Jay G. Goldman, Hedge Fund Manager. Ari Kiev has written a wonderful guide for money managers, traders, brokers, and investors alike. Sharing his thoughts with us regarding our behavior patterns enables us to take a step back and look at ourselves more objectively. --Seymour W. Zises, President and CEO, Family Management Corp. The trading arena has produced its share of select super-traders, market practitioners who set themselves apart from the rest of the field with one distinct advantage: mental and emotional toughness. Like outstanding athletes who stay focused, remain calm, and stick to their game plan, these master traders in this highly risky, highly competitive arena possess an edge that keeps them from being distracted by fear, self-doubt, greed, and other emotional components that can cause major losses and prevent gains from soaring to new highs. Trading to Win presents a step-by-step, goal-oriented program for building the mental and emotional stamina t only to win, but to win on an unprecedented level. Created by a leading psychiatrist for a top trading firm, this proven approach spotlights a set of philosophical and behavioral principles designed to assist you in implementing proactive trading strategies, as well as developing the mindset needed to trade effectively in the realm of uncertainty. Delving into your underlying thought processes when you trade, Trading to Win enables you to understand what is motivating you, whether it is consistent with your game plan, and whether you are in any way sabotaging yourself. Fully supplemented with real market trading scenarios, Trading to Win shows you how to apply key concepts where it counts--in actual trading room situations. For both professional traders and sophisticated investors, this remarkable program offers a rare opportunity for both personal and financial gain.
- Author BiographyARI KIEV, M.D., is a trading coach and management consultant to several trading firms in New York. He is the author of numerous books, including the highly acclaimed Transcultural Psychiatry: A Strategy for Daily Living and The Courage to Live. For the past five years he has collaborated with Steve Cohen in developing the trading program described in this book. STEVE COHEN is a leading equities trader who heads SAC Capital Management, LLC. Mr. Cohen has consistently been ranked in the top 20 traders by such leading publications as the Financial Times.
- Author(s)Ari Kiev
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Advantage Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword bySteve Cohen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.