CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- Author(s)Josef Pieper
- PublisherSt. Augustine's Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Augustine's Press
- Translated byDan Farrelly
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Author BiographyJosef Pieper was among the greatest Thomist philosophers of the 20th century, and author of several dozen works in philosophy and theology.Translator Dan Farrelly s studies began in Melbourne with a three-year course in scholastic philosophy, followed by a four-year BA course in German and French at Melbourne University. Next he did a four-year Theology course in Frankfurt am Main and finally a Doctorate in the Philosophy Institute in Strasbourg. He lectured for 25 years in the German Department at University College Dublin. He has published four monographs on Goethe. Since 1998 he has also translated plays by Goethe, Buchner, and Wedekind. With St Augustine s Press he has already translated the following books of Josef Pieper: The Silence of Goethe, The Platonic Myths, and The Christian Idea of Man.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.