All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 200 authentic designs from Dahomey, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Mali, Kenya, Ghana, other African nations depict such unusual configurations as stylized lions, birds, fish, alligators, totemic figures, abstracts, geometrics, and zigzags. Adapted from shields, masks, jewelry, textiles, and other sources for royalty-free use by artists, designers, and craftworkers.
- Author(s)Gregory Mirow
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/1997
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archive
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note200 black-and-white line illustrations
- Weight138 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.