Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a quick and easy way to learn the second 100 basic Chinese traditional characters. The major struggle facing all beginning Chinese language students is to learn to recognize, read and write hundreds of Chinese characters. A working kwledge of characters is essential for any student wishing to learn Chinese. The Second 100 Chinese Characters adopts a structural approach that helps students to overcome this initial difficulty and quickly master the basic Chinese characters that are fundamental to this language. Intended for beginning students, this book contains characters that have been carefully selected and sequenced for rapid and effective learning. For effective leaning, memorization and practice, each Chinese character is shown separately on a single page, together with its English definitions, hanyu pinyin romanization, alternate form (if any), a stroke order guide and ample space for writing practice. Printed in gray lines, the stroke order guides introduce the student to the standard stroke sequence used in writing the characters, by tracing over them. After learning the correct stroke order, the student can then practice writing the character on their own, thus reinforcing recognition and memorization. Large boxes with grid lines for correct proportions are provided. Related compounds and phrases containing each character are also included to assist in vocabulary building. Three indexes (alphabetically by the English meanings and the pinyin romanization, and by radicals) are provided at the back of the book for quick and esy reference, along with extra sheets of blank boxes for writing practice. This book features The second 100 most frequently used Chinese characters. Foundation characters for the HSK A level language proficiency test. Standard hanyu pinyin romanizations. Step by step stroke order guides and ample space for writing practice. Over 500 words and phrases containing the basic characters. Concise English definitions.
- Author BiographyAlison Matthews is a statistician who has worked in the oil, aviation, tourism, medical and software industries. Laurence Matthews is the author of the Kanji Fast Finder and Chinese Character Fast Finder books.
- Author(s)Alison Matthews,Laurence Matthews
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2007
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight417 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.