All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuperb treasury of 319 royalty-free designs skillfully rendered from French, English, German, Swiss, and Russian textiles of 18th and 19th centuries. Profusion of flowers, leaves, sprays, branches, fruits, and birds in varied formats: clusters, bouquets, single vignettes, more. Descriptive captions.
- Author(s)Madeleine Orban-Szontagh
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication02/08/1990
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archives
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note319ill.
- Weight374 g
- Width215 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.