Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Ch'ien Mu (Qian Mu) describes the basic constitutive elements of China's traditional government as it evolved. He concentrates upon those dynasties he considers China's most representative: the Han, Tang, Song, Ming and Qing; and critically analyzes and compares their governmental organization, civil service examination system, taxation, and defence.
- Author(s)Ch'ien Mu
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1982
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.