Traditional Italian Cooking: the Authentic Taste of Italy : 130 Classic and Regional Recipes Shown in 270 Stunning Photographs by Gabriella Rossi (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $15.25Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the authentic taste of Italy, with 130 classic and regional recipes shown in 270 stunning photographs. Create fresh and authentic Italian food with this collection of inspiring recipes for soups, antipasti, pasta, risotto, pizza, poultry, main courses, vegetarian dishes and desserts. It features a range of mouthwatering dishes, such as Stuffed Roast Peppers with Pesto, Ravioli with Crab, Sicilian Lasagne, Wild Boar Cacciatora and Tiramisu. There is a fully illustrated practical reference section that describes the most commonly used ingredients, herbs and flavourings as well as plenty of useful hints and tips. Each beautifully photographed recipe is easy to follow and features a complete nutritional analysis and calorie count to help you plan your meals. Italy is home to a wonderful range of delicious dishes. Each region has its own favourite ingredients and cooking techniques and unique character. Fresh, bright and contemporary, this beautiful book is filled with 130 traditional and contemporary recipes. Each dish has details of all the ingredients you will need and easy-to-follow instructions to help you achieve perfect results. The book features traditional classics such as Panzanella Salad, Osso Bucco with Risotto Milanese, and Stuffed Squid as well as tempting desserts and bakes, such as Cassata, Tuscan Citrus Sponge, and Chocolate Salami. Stunningly illustrated with over 270 beautiful photographs, this is the essential guide to classic Italian cooking.
- Author BiographyGabriella Rossi, the contributing editor, has brought together authentic Italian recipes from a team of expert food writers.
- Author(s)Gabriella Rossi
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 270 colour photographs
- Weight1565 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.98
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.26
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.23
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.