All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionTwo female figures are waiting to be garbed in formal court dress of the Ashikaga period (1338-1573): a pleated trouser skirt, kimos with floral and bird designs, a traditional Japanese bridal dress, and modern formal robes. These lovely, authentic costumes will delight paper doll fans, collectors, costume designers.16 full-color plates of costumes.
- Author BiographyMing-Ju Sun has worked in fashion advertising as an illustrator, art director, and photographer. Her original illustrations for Garfinckel's department store, along with her original drawings from Dover's Fashions of the First Ladies Coloring Book, are archived at the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History.
- Author(s)Ming-Ju Sun
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication10/03/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight163 g
- Width211 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.