All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging account of traditional medical practices is intended to provide health administrators and practitioners with background information that may help them improve health care coverage, especially in developing countries, through a judicious blending of orthodox and urthodox health resources.
- Author(s)World Health Organization(WHO)
- PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Health Organization
- Out-of-print date05/11/2009
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight575 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.