Traditional Medicine and Health Care Coverage: A Reader for Health Administrators and Practitioners by World Health Organization(WHO) (Paperback, 1983)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging account of traditional medical practices is intended to provide health administrators and practitioners with background information that may help them improve health care coverage, especially in developing countries, through a judicious blending of orthodox and urthodox health resources.
- Author(s)World Health Organization(WHO)
- PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Health Organization
- Out-of-print date05/11/2009
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight575 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.