All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of papers is from the Ninth European Conference on the Philosophy of Religion held at the University of Aarhus, Denmark in August 1992. The theme of the conference was theism and its modern alternatives. Why alternatives? There is agreement on the answer to that question. Before outlining the nature of the disagreements, there is a need to distinguish theism, where it means some belief in God, and theism as a certain kind of philosophical response to that belief. If theism is to be spoken of in both contexts, the following question arises -- is philosophical theism an adequate response to religious theism?
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/1994
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleActa Jutlandica S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 70
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAarhus University Press
- Weight505 g
- Width240 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySvend Andersen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.