Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.59Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.24Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionYou can call it superstition, faith, and/or hopeful or wishful thinking. However, it may be best to have done something than to have done thing at all. Most New Year's superstitions, traditions, and customs come from the strong belief that whatever is done on the first day of the year will set the pattern for the coming year. Other superstitions are to send off evil spirits, invite good luck and good fortune, and invite lady luck into your home. Traditions may involve religious celebrations, costume parties, parades, processions said to bring good luck and good fortune in the New Year.
- Author(s)Ava Laboy Capo
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.