All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book may be of use to traffic engineers and researchers who are concerned with the conspicuity of traffic signs. The Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices advises that, Signs should be placed on the right side of the roadway where they are easily recognised and understood by road users . Guidance is provided on the spacing and prioritisation of signs, and in some conditions, additional steps may be needed to ensure that signs are conspicuous. This book also provides federal regulations that have been put in place to ensure that traffic signs are visible at night, and discusses impacts on state and local agencies of maintaining traffic sign retroreflectivity.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight334 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAntoine Bricker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.