All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe current book provides a final report of activity performed by the COST 290 Action, Traffic and QoS Management in Wireless Multimedia Networks, which ran from March 10, 2004, until June 3, 2008. After an introduction to the COST framework and the Action's survey time-frame and activities, the main part of the book addresses a number of technical issues, which are structured into several chapters. All those issues have been carefully investigated by the COST 290 community during the course of the project - the information presented in this book can be regarded as ultimate for each particular topic; every open research issue addressed in the book is described carefully, corresponding existing studies are analyzed and results achieved by the COST 290 community are presented and compared, and further research directions are defined and analyzed. Because the book covers a wide area of research addressing issues of modern wired and wireless networking at different layers, starting from the physical layer up to the application layer, it can be recommended to be used by researchers and students to obtain a comprehensive analysis on particular research topics including related areas, to obtain broad and ultimate referencing, and to be advised on current open issues. COST 290 is one of the Actions of the European COST Program. Founded in 1971, COST is an intergovernmental framework for European Cooperation in the field of Scientific and Technical Research, allowing the coordination of nationally funded research on a European level.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDirk Staehle,Francisco Barcelo-Arroyo,Giovanni Giambene,Torsten Braun,Vasilios A. Siris,Yevgeni Koucheryavy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.