All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Cefalu argues that Shakespearean characters raise timely questions about the relationship between cognition and consciousness and often defy our assumptions about rmal cognition. The book will appeal to scholars and students interested in both the virtues and limitations of cognitive literary criticism.
- Author BiographyPaul Cefalu is Associate Professor of English at Lafayette College, Easton, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Author(s)Paul Cefalu
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare Now!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.