All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHis gentlemanly qualities and civilized virtues For generations tradition was a powerful influence in the Davidson family. This is particularly true for the males. The strictest code of conduct defined them as gentlemen as always money plays a major role in a man's development. Her creative ways kept him in a humble state Her sentimental values far exceed monetary worth. Diary entries spoke of two lovers who visited weekly on separate nights. She favored one more so than the other. An honest death came as a result of what was done in the past. A glimpse of someone wearing bright yellow captured their attention. A female skier was hitting the slopes at maximum speed. Her free style jumps were organized. Bright yellow had been properly trained. The lights at the end were in plain view just as he moved out of the path of fire. A man dressed in black took a direct shot. Love plus danger does t equal The computer turned itself on. The little list, the little list of offenders. Who would love to put her six feet under was a constant reminder of. Who would enjoy reading her name in the obituary tices. A lady of his choosing He stopped by the bench. She was sitting there patiently waiting. He went down on bended knee. I knew the first time I saw you things for me would never be the same again. I humbly ask will you be my wife? A vengeful woman will lie to safe guard her pride. Once we come back from New York. Our focus should be on the bachelor party. I have just the dress to wear. In seven days the groom needs to be reminded of all the earthly pleasures. He is about to give up. THE BACHELOR PARTY Having sex with high end models was something. The gentlemen could reflect on in years to come. A solid night of sordid sex was all they were looking to do thing more than just that. They didn't expect for their drinks to be spiked with something odorless, tasteless wine masked the palate. The men ended up with more than they bargained for. To their surprise, they met up with women who were organized thinkers with open end agendas. Things become even more complicated once their current involvements become wise of their wayward ways. Fairy tale hopes and princess dreams come to an end. Now there is only one thing on the jilted ladies mind. Revenge!. Find out which side actually wins. The men or the women. When Trahison: Why Weren't We the Chosen Ones reaches its outrageous climax. Ladies, when you go to bed alone. Do you think more about yourself or of him.
- Author(s)Anjunette L Washington
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.