All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoy trouble on the trail with the girls of Pine Hollow!Carole, Stevie and Lisa, the three members of the Saddle Club, are totally devoted to horses - and to each other. But for Carole, it seems as if there's t much she can count on except riding and the friendship of the Saddle Club. Ever since her mother died, Carole has urged her dad to go out on dates. But w she's afraid that he's getting serious with a woman she isn't ready to think of as a stepmother. Meanwhile Carole's getting unwanted attention from Scott - he'll do anything to get near her. And Stevie and Lisa aren't much help. They're busy modelling for a riding catalogue - and finding out that modelling's t all it's cracked up to be. The girls of Pine Hollow hit the Santa Fe Trail!Carole, Stevie and Lisa gear up for the adventure of their lives when their friend Kate Devine invites them to her family's dude ranch. They will have a whole week of cowboy-style riding, plus the fun of making Kate a club member. But when they arrive, the girls soon realise there's more to the West than Hollywood shootouts and colourful costumes. Stevie's birthday is coming up and one seems to care. Little does she kw that her Saddl
- Author BiographyBonnie Bryant is the author of nearly a hundred books about horses, including The Saddle Club, Pine Hollow and Pony Tails series. She has also written novels and movie novelisations under her married name, B.B. Hiller. Ms Bryant began writing The Saddle Club in 1986. Although she had done some riding before that, she intensified her studies then and found herself learning right along with her characters Stevie, Carole, and Lisa. She claims that they are all much better riders than she is. Ms Bryant was born and raised in New York City. She still lives there, in Greenwich Village, with her two sons.
- Author(s)Bonnie Bryant
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSaddle club
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight202 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.