All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, the author of the highly acclaimed The Winter People tells the moving, searing story of the betrayal and brutal dispossession of the Cherokee Nation. (A) beautifully written and emotionally mature book . . . a must .--New York Newsday.
- Author BiographyJohn Ehle, a sixth-generation North Carolinian, grew up on land once used as hunting grounds by the Cherokee. He is the author of fourteen highly acclaimed works. His novel The Winter Peoplehas been made into a major motion picture.
- Author(s)John Ehle
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Weight380 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.