All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHey kids are you ready to train your brains? This series of fun books will really let kids give their brains a workout! Designed by three puzzle-book pros and Mensa members, these brain-teasing books are brimming with mind-scrambling puzzles. In Cranium Crunchers, there s almost 100 pages of number stumpers, visual teasers, logic problems, and verbal tests. Split into three levels of difficulty called Super Brain, Mega Mind, and Ultra Genius the books get more challenging as they progress. Kids, adults, and anyone else who enjoys a good dose of mental calisthenics will find themselves hooked by each puzzle-solving challenge.
- Author(s)Carolyn Skitt,Dr Gareth Moore,Harold Gale,Robert Allen
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTrain Your Brain
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Weight181 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.