All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to his instant classic Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition, a highly original take on practical middlegame instruction, Arthur van de Oudeweetering presents players of almost every level with a fresh supply of essential, yet easy-to-remember building blocks for their chess kwledge. Pattern recognition is one of the most important mechanisms of chess improvement. It helps you to quickly grasp the essence of a position on the board and find the most promising continuation. In short, well-defined and practical chapters, experienced chess trainer Van de Oudeweetering presents hundreds of examples of middlegame themes. To test your understanding he provides an abundance of exercises. After working with this book, an increasing number of positions, pawn structures and piece placements will automatically activate your chess kwledge. As a result, you will find the right move more often and more quickly!
- Author BiographyArthur van de Oudeweetering (1966) is an International Master and a chess trainer from the Netherlands. His Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition (Vol. 1) was an immediate bestseller.
- Author(s)Arthur Van De Oudeweetering,International Master Van De Oudeweetering
- PublisherNew in Chess
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintNew in Chess
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.