All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a direct, useful and practical guide with advice about everything from parent interviews, seeking promotion, to taking assembly and surviving Ofsted. Hazel Bennett writes engagingly and informatively about the things that really matter when you're training to be a teacher. Covering all the practicalities - from choosing the right course and getting into your first-choice college, through to finding the right teaching post for you and juggling a life with your new career - her advice is realistic and down-to-earth. Creative suggestions for planning mock lessons at college and strategies for surviving the dreaded teaching practice are included, as are tips for passing the literacy, numeracy and ICT tests. Quite simply the ultimate survival manual for trainees everywhere! This new edition is more accessible than ever and contains the latest professional standards.
- Author BiographyHazel Bennett is a teacher with over 30 years experience in primary, secondary, special, inner-city and suburban schools. She is the author of the best-selling 'Ultimate Teacher's Guide'.
- Author(s)Hazel Bennett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.