All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's trainers find themselves in the unique position of having to train four different generations - sometimes in the same classroom. The four generations are veterans (or traditionalists), baby boomers, Generation X, and Generation Y. This Infoline covers each generation's unique learning preferences and provides tips and techniques for enhancing the learning of each.
- Author BiographyKim Rowe, one of the founding partners of Agentive, has been an independent marketing and sales consultant to the medical and pharmaceutical industries since 1993. At Agentive, Kim provides clients with marketing and sales performance development expertise, including assessment, training, coaching, and project management. Kim was previously employed in sales, marketing, and training with ConvaTec, a Bristol-Myers Squibb company, and C.R. Bard. She is a board member of the Health Care Businesswomen's Association and an active member of ASTD and the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO). Kim speaks regularly on the topic of generational leadership as well as other leadership and management topics. She is on the Board of Directors of the Montgomery Friends of Open Space and was one of the founders of the MFOS Farmers Market in Montgomery Township, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Kim A. Rowe
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight77 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.