All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis text shows how competence can be assessed in counsellor training, providing material for counselling trainers as they seek to design studies which will contribute to informing good practice in the counselling profession. The text forms a summary of available research on counsellor competence and assessment, and information about current practice, including examples of assessment systems used in a range of organizations.
- Author BiographyMy training in counselling began in 1974. The early part of my training provided a broad overview of humanistic counselling, but it was the Diploma in Student Counselling at London University, a two year part time course in psychodynamic counselling, that provided the theoretical base on which my career has been built. The MSc in Psychotherapy at Warwick University consolidated my learning and launched my research career. The Institute of Group Analysis Introductory Course, organised through Warwick University sharpened my knowledge of group work and institutional dynamics.
- Author(s)Sue Wheeler
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/1996
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCounsellor Trainer & Supervisor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.