All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the fifth level in a series of Training Mission Group levels. No one in history has ever amassed such a comprehensive encyclopedia on this collective body of hand, stick, knife and gun CQC combatives, all a forged hybrid from military, police, martial arts and medical, historical and psychological disciplines. Every citizen, martial artist, soldier, guard and cop must study Hock's courses and own these books. They provide information and insight available where else. With all his experience, research, his books, DVDs and extensive international seminar schedule, Hock has become an institution. This book contains vital tactics, drills, scenarios, strategies and psychology on: . The Level Five Unarmed Combatives Module . SDMS Stick Disarming and Retention . The Saber Grip Stabbing Module . Long Gun Disarming and Retention W. Hock Hochheim has instructed the U.S. Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, allied troops, SWAT teams and police officers from over 280 police academies and agencies as well as thousands of citizens and martial artists around the world. He is a commendated Texas police and U.S. Army military vet with three decades of experience, a former private investigator and a graduate of many academies, street survival courses and combat schools. With Black Belts in Filipi, Japanese and Hawaiian systems, Hock was inducted into the prestigious Black Belt Magazine Hall of Fame. He was awarded the title of Guro in Manila, the Philippines in 1993. Author of the Knife Fighting Encyclopedia series, and this Training Mission Series Hock has produced more than 200 acclaimed training videos and DVDs. With all this education, research and experience, Hock founded his international martial Congress, and he is the architect of several modern, practical martial courses culminating in this CQC Group program.
- Author(s)W Hock Hochheim
- PublisherLauric Enterprises, Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLauric Enterprises, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMargaret Jane Eden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.