CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Training and Riding with Cones and Poles: Over 40 Engaging Exercises to Improve Your Horse's Focus and Response to the AIDS, While Sharpening Your Timing and Accuracy by Sigrid Schope (Paperback, 2015)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionSimple to use and inexpensive to acquire, cones and poles are a valuable addition to the regular work you do with your horse, both on the ground and in the saddle, whatever your discipline or sport. Here you'll find ideas for using them as practical markers for training exact transitions, improving responses to the aids, helping to ensure well-shaped circles and straight lines, and teaching your horse to negotiate basic obstacles. And, best of all, while enriching your riding experience and engaging your horse in the training process, exercises using cones and poles are fun! With its colourful photographs, easy-to-use diagrams, and spiral binding so you can lay it flat for quick reference, this handy guide demonstrates over 35 lessons that incorporate cones and poles. It is the perfect learning aid, with ideas anyone can use to improve, while keeping everyone interested in the learning process.
- Author BiographyThe author lives in Germany.
- Author(s)Sigrid Schope
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.