All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhen people are kept from moving - whether they're sitting through a presentation or stuck behind a desk - they become restless and their attention waivers. Yet most training igres the innate human desire for motion, resulting in participants learning less. Based on the latest neuroscience research, Training in Motion explains how movement enhances learning and introduces a unique and highly effective way to energize an audience and increase retention through simple body-focused techniques. The book shows readers how to: tie lessons to movement to reinforce concepts; manage learners' physical and emotional states to increase engagement and bolster memory; use posture, physical gestures, and other movements to command interest; employ quick physical breaks to efficiently refocus students; and turn lackluster sessions into high-achieving learning environments. Practical, accessible, and packed with activities, this one-of-a-kind book helps readers add a kinesthetic component to their training so that participants stay motivated, and apply what they've learned long after they've left the classroom.
- Author BiographyMike Kuczala is President of Kuczala Consulting and the Director of Instruction for the Regional Training Center, an educator development firm.
- Author(s)Mike Kuczala
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width74 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.