All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOne of America's best-kwn progressive commentators reveals that, far from betraying conservative ideals, George W. Bush's administration has behaved exactly as anyone would expect of a group that believes government is evil and always doomed to failure. Bill Press demonstrates that conservative positions have remained consistently wrong, and that, from its inception, the movement was dedicated to tearing things down, t building them up. Trainwreck will convince you that the conservative movement has remained on track for decades-and that, from the beginning, those tracks were headed for disaster.
- Author BiographyBill Press is the host of XM and Sirius Radio's Bill Press Show, which is also syndicated in many cities across the country, and writes a syndicated column for Tribune Media Services. Formerly the host of CNN's Crossfire, Press has written several books, including Spin This!, Bush Must Go, and How the Republicans Stole Christmas.
- Author(s)Bill Press
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight468 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.