Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry. As if Freud, Woody Allen, and Larkin had born an unlikely love child in the 1930s, here comes Sam Eisenstein - the octogenarian debut poet from Pasadena. Charting a lifetime of marital, parental, and existential experiences, Eisenstein is both funny and achingly sad. Here is a poet who has spent decades analysing the world from his acerbic, informed, and humanist perspective. Rarely has a book of poems presented, with such searing integrity, this bleak a vision of how Americans live - and die - in this late capitalist time of terror and desire.
- Author(s)Sam Eisenstein
- PublisherEyewear Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEyewear Publishing
- Weight227 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.