Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fourth book by the award-winning science-fiction and fantasy artist Stephan Martiniere. Following his previous books, Quantum Dreams, Quantumscapes and Velocity, Trajectory showcases Stephan's phemenal artistic range and skills in a stunning new visionary collection of sci-fi book covers, theme park and animation concepts, video game designs and never-before-seen artwork.
- Author BiographyStephan Martiniere is an internationally acclaimed science fiction and fantasy artist. Over the past 25 years he has become known for his talent, versatility and imagination in every entertainment field, including feature films, commercials, animation, video games, theme parks, editorial and book covers.
Stephan has worked on the movies The Fifth Element, Star Trek, Knowing, I, Robot, Star Wars Episode 2 and Episode 3, Virus, Red Planet, The Astronaut's Wife, Sphere, Titan A.E. , Time Machine and Total Recall 2012, as well as the upcoming 300: Battle of Artemisia and Akira. As the director of five animated musical adaptations of Madeline, Stephan received the A.C.T, Award, the Parents' Choice Award, the Humanitas Prize and was nominated for an Emmy. Other honors Stephan has received include the Hugo, two Chesley Awards, two Silver and a Gold Spectrum Award, five Master and fifteen Excellence Expose Award, the Thea Award, two BSFA Award, the Seattle Show Award and the Expose Grand Master Award. In addition, he was selected as one of the 50 most inspirational artists in ImagineFX Magazine.
He worked several years as Visual Design Director for the game Stranglehold in Chicago for Midway Games and later as Creative Visual Director supporting the visual contents for several other games, including Area 51, Blitz, Ballers, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe and several un-announced titles. He was also the Visual Design Director responsible for the games URU: Ages Beyond Myst, URU: The Path of the Shell and Myst 5, and was Art Director for the 2011 visually acclaimed game Rage for id Software.
- Author(s)Stephan Martiniere
- PublisherDesign Studio Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Studio Press
- Weight685 g
- Width234 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.39Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.