Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe town of Schenectady and its surrounding district played an important role in the Revolutionary War, thanks to its strategic location along the Mohawk River. The early pioneers of the town were primarily Dutch, but a number of Irish, English, Scotch-Highlander and Scotch-Irish, and Palatine German immigrants settled in the region as well. Based primarily on the minutes of the area's Committees of Safety, this History is arranged in two parts. The first part, which details the Schenectady District's participation in the Revolutionary conflict, names numerous residents and is peppered with foottes giving biographical and historical information. The second part, which comprises more than half of the volume, focuses on military service records.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.