All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging and invative in its approach this book explores leadership development on many different levels in an era of internationalization when societies and organizations are becoming increasingly multicultural and undergoing many changes. The focus is on the correlation of culture, leadership and organization in transition.
- Author BiographyISABELLE MY HANH DERUNGS is Professor and lecturer at Lucerne University of Applied Science and Arts, Switzerland. Her research interests include social work in the field of migration and integration, conflict resolution and violence prevention in an intercultural context, Health and self-help and cultures and their sustainability concepts.
- Author(s)Isabelle Derungs-Ruhier
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.