All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionTransactional Analysis (TA) is a versatile and comprehensive system of psychotherapy. Transactional Analysis: 100 Key Points and Techniques synthesises developments in the field, making complex material accessible and offering practical guidance on how to apply the theory and refine TA psychotherapy skills in practice. Divided into seven manageable sections, the 100 key points cover: * the philosophy, theory, methods and critique of the main approaches to TA * TA perspectives on the therapeutic relationship * diagsis, contracting and treatment planning using TA * a trouble shooting guide to avoiding common pitfalls * refining therapeutic skills As such this book is essential reading for trainee TA therapists, those preparing for examinations as well as experienced practitioners who will find much practical guidance on the skilful and mindful application of this cohesive system of psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyMark Widdowson is a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst and a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist. He is Director of Training at CPTI Edinburgh, Associate Director at The Berne Institute, Kegworth and Senior Lecturer at The Athens Synthesis Centre, Greece. He lives in Glasgow where he has a private practice, offering supervision and psychotherapy for individuals and couples.
- Author(s)Mark Widdowson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series Title100 Key Points
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.