All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Transactions of the Royal Historical Society publish an annual collection of major articles representing some of the best historical research by some of the world's most distinguished historians. The volume includes the following articles: Presidential Address: Britain and Globalisation since 1850: II. The Rise of Insular Capitalism, 1914-1939, King Henry I and Northern England, Aristocratic Widows and the Medieval Welsh Frontier: The Shropshire Evidence, The Burden and Conscience of Government in the Fifteenth Century, 'Representing' Africa: Ambassadors and Princes from Christian Africa to Renaissance Italy and Portugal, 1402-1608, How Scientific Conversation Became Shop Talk and Theodore Vacquer and the Archaeology of Modernity in Haussmann's Paris.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoyal Historical Society Transactions
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIan W. Archer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.