All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionTransatlantic Broadway traces the infrastructural networks and techlogical advances that supported the globalization of popular entertainment in the pre-World War I period, with a specific focus on the production and performance of Broadway as physical space, dream factory, and glorious machine.
- Author BiographyMarlis Schweitzer is an Associate Professor in the Department of Theatre at York University, Canada. Her publications include When Broadway Was the Runway: Theater, Fashion, and American Culture and Performing Objects and Theatrical Things (co-edited with Joanne Zerdy, 2014). Her articles have appeared in Theatre Journal, Theatre Survey, Theatre Research International, and TDR. She is the editor of Theatre Research in Canada/Recherches theatrales au Canada.
- Author(s)Marlis Schweitzer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleTransnational Theatre Histories
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.