All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental and energy policies have become increasingly significant in European and North American politics. This fascinating book uses a wide range of case studies that embrace climate change, product standards, chemical regulations, renewable energy policies, food safety and genetically-modified organisms to examine areas of conflict and cooperation in the transatlantic relationship. While there are many areas where the European Union and the United States are following divergent policy paths, there are also many signs that a more cooperative transatlantic relationship could emerge in the future. Transatlantic Environment and Energy Politics is highly relevant to understanding how the European Union and North America can cooperate more effectively in meeting today's many global environmental and energy policy challenges. It is essential reading for all advanced students and scholars.
- Author BiographyMiranda Schreurs, Professor and Director, Environmental Policy Research Center, Free University of Berlin, Germany, Henrik Selin, Assistant Professor, Boston University, USA, and Stacy D. VanDeveer, Associate Professor, University of New Hampshire, USA.
- Author(s)Henrik Selin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleGlobal Environmental Governance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 12 tables & 2 figures
- Weight782 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byProfessor Miranda A. Schreurs,Stacy D. VanDeveer
- Series Edited byProfessor John J. Kirton,Professor Miranda A. Schreurs,Dr. Konrad Von Moltke
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.