Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHow is transnational cooperation conducted in practice in the East African country of Rwanda, and how is it organized? Can the worlds of development aid and private business be compared? In this ethgraphy, Robin Pohl identifies the organizational patterns used by Rwandan, European, and Indian partners. Different types of agencies, companies, or projects each relate foreign activities differently to their local environment. The effects of potential divisions at the global level turn into assets or liabilities on the operative level of transboundary cooperations, depending on their context.
- Author BiographyRobin Pohl is an anthropologist who specializes in the practice of cooperation across social boundaries, and on field research in organizations and technical environments.
- Author(s)Robin Pohl
- PublisherTranscript Verlag, Roswitha Gost, Sigrid Nokel u. Dr. Karin Werner
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCulture and Social Practice
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTranscript Verlag, Roswitha Gost, Sigrid Nokel u. Dr. Karin Werner
- Weight408 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.