Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Central Asian republics and neighboring countries are currently experiencing problems related to the availability and efficient/equitable distribution of freshwater. This book contains papers from a NATO-sponsored Advanced Research Workshop that was organized to address these concerns. It addresses the myriad of issues involving shared freshwater among the countries in this region, discussing ecology, law, ecomics, politics, water policy and integrated water management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byErnazar J. Makhmudov,John E. Moerlins,Mikhail Kh. Khankhasayev,Steven F. Leitman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.