All listings for this product
Best-selling in Memory Cards
Save on Memory Cards
- AU $10.89Trending at AU $20.10
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $63.49Trending at AU $66.64
- AU $31.59Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $39.69
- AU $39.88Trending at AU $44.27
- AU $91.69Trending at AU $104.19
About this product
- Product DescriptionGet a convenient storage option with the Transcend TS8GSDHC2, an SDHC memory card. Specially designed for digital cameras and printers, this Transcend memory card lets you store/transfer files with ease. Besides, this SDHC memory card boasts a storage capacity of 8 GB, giving you ample space to save your files. Additionally, this Transcend TS8GSDHC2 features 19 MB/sec read and 13 MB/sec write speeds, thereby enabling quicker and more efficient operations. Moreover, this Transcend memory card features a Mechanical Write Protection Switch that prevents your files from any undesired deletion or alteration.
- Storage Capacity8 GB
- Speed Rating2x,6x
- Write Speed6 MB/s
- Family LineTranscend JetFlash
Most relevant reviews
- tardis_collecto...20 Jan, 2012by
Excellent product for hi-res photos and HD video for the normal user
I purchased a Class 10 version of this to use in my new Panasonic FH2 camera, as it can take 14MP pictures and 720p HD video. When used in a USB2.0-SD card adapter, it works at full USB2.0 speeds. I have had no issues taking hi-res photos or HD videos with it in my camera and the storage capacity suits well for this purpose.
- alahara7305 Nov, 2012by
Excellent but get the 10 speed one.
I bought the 10 speed one and it's great. Great storage space and cheap too. Love You. Good quality too.
- audrius37005 Feb, 2012by
it works perfect with my camera, good writing and reading speed.
it works perfect with my camera, good writing and reading speed. but i recomend to baught more spacios card - 16 gb.
- nlarchti0907 Jun, 2012by
good for photo taking, not for recording video
good product, price is afford to anyone branch name is new but great use compare to the other is o.k, but only class 2 so only can use for take a photo but not good enough for record video
- ivandov102 Mar, 2012by
I like the product. It is the best I had. Everyone. Should. Have one of those. It is very easy to get the lost data if something goes wrong.