All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranscranial Magnetic Stimulation seeks to enable new and existing practitioners to learn and follow established TMS protocols. The individual chapters in this detailed volume describe methods for single and multiple pulse TMS as well as methods for TMS coupled with associated techniques, from electromyography to neuroimaging. The collection promises to facilitate growth and exploration of clinical and experimental TMS. As a volume in the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of expert implementation advice that encourages successful and reproducible results. Authoritative and practical, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation will serve t only as a good methodological introduction for those new to this growing field, but also as a source of continual reference for experienced practitioners when re-visiting older, exploring vel, or developing new concepts.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number89
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1009 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAlexander Rotenberg,Alvaro Pascual-Leone,Jared Cooney Horvath
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.