All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionTranscranial Magnetic Stimulation seeks to enable new and existing practitioners to learn and follow established TMS protocols. The individual chapters in this detailed volume describe methods for single and multiple pulse TMS as well as methods for TMS coupled with associated techniques, from electromyography to neuroimaging. The collection promises to facilitate growth and exploration of clinical and experimental TMS. As a volume in the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of expert implementation advice that encourages successful and reproducible results. Authoritative and practical, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation will serve t only as a good methodological introduction for those new to this growing field, but also as a source of continual reference for experienced practitioners when re-visiting older, exploring vel, or developing new concepts.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number89
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight758 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlexander Rotenberg,Alvaro Pascual-Leone,Jared Cooney Horvath
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.