All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionLearn OECD guidance on business taxation in multiple countries A business that is t aware of all of its exposure to the tax policy of each country in which it does business may find itself paying more in taxes that the share of profit it generates. The Organisation for Ecomic Co-operation and Development (OECD) seeks to reduce the risk of business taxation in multiple countries. Transfer Pricing Handbook explores how countries can apply the OECD Guidelines to tax businesses that conduct their endeavors in more than one country. It is the ultimate comprehensive guide for companies doing business globally. * Helps companies properly price their goods and services for global markets * Provides defenses for transfer pricing audits * Provides standards for creating comparables that multijurisdictional tax administrations will accept * Guides documentation requirements and timing issues If you're doing business in more than one country, Transfer Pricing Handbook is a must-have, essential guide for simplifying OECD regulations for your global company.
- Author BiographyRobert Feinschreiber (Key Biscayne, FL) is an attorney with Feinschreiber and Associates. He has had numerous career highlights (e.g., member of the litigation team for the first Asian transfer pricing case (Toyota)). In addition, he is a consultant with the United Nations (Brazil, China, and Russia). Feinschreiber is on the editorial board of Wolters Kluwer - CCH, and Thomson - RIA. He has written over 25 books and is the co-editor of Corporate Business Taxation Monthly (CCH). He speaks at numerous conferences in the United States and Asia. Margaret Kent (Key Biscayne, FL) is an attorney with Feinschreiber and Associates. She focuses on law and international taxation. She has been involved in a number of international transactions (i.e., structured the termination of the $2 billion per year aid from Russia to Cuba; structured transfer pricing in Latin America: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Venezuela). Kent is also the co-editor of Corporate Business Taxation Monthly (CCH).
- Author(s)Fiona McNeill,Margaret Kent,Robert Feinschreiber
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width188 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.