All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many struggle to reach enlightenment, Ivan Rados believes that everyone has the capacity to experience the state of freedom from the illusionary egoic mind, without all of the struggle. This capacity is realized t by following rules, performing rituals, or imitating enlightened masters, but by bringing awareness to the mind's attachments. Through his stunning yantras and clear explanations, Rados offers a simple way to still the mind and become deeply aware of the Infinite Consciousness at the heart of one's own being. The included yantras feature Rados's stellar artwork which flows from his profoundly rich experience of present moment awareness. The 52 yantras match the number of weeks in the year, offering a variety of ways to use the cards for the development of divine consciousness, along with tips for gaining specific insight and guidance. Topics range from the pitfalls of the ego and its mindset to discovering peace and harmony, confronting fears, facing insecurities, seeking guidance, and experiencing fulfilling relationships.
- Author(s)Ivan Rados
- PublisherNamaste Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNamaste Publishing Inc.
- Weight499 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.