All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is in crisis! What is the solution? Ultimately, we have to find the redeeming, and thus transforming, understanding of our psychologically troubled human condition. And it is precisely that dreamed-of insight, and its w desperately needed transformation of our lives, that Australian biologist Jeremy Griffith presents in this book. Titled Transform Your Life And Save The World - Through Living In Support Of The Biological Truth About The Human Condition, this book is a very short but powerful condensation of Griffith's definitive treatise of the human condition that is presented in his book FREEDOM: The End Of The Human Condition. The genesis of Transform Your Life And Save The World lay in Griffith's address at the June 2016 launch of FREEDOM at the Royal Geographical Society in London. Commencing with a brief extract from Sir Bob Geldof's keyte address, it goes on to summarise FREEDOM's content in 3 powerful chapters: 'The Dishonest Biology', 'The Truthful Biology', and 'The Resulting Transformation Of The Human Race'. In fact, in just 68 pages of sensational world-shaking but at the same time spectacular world-saving TRUTH about human behaviour, Griffith delivers a presentation that is so profoundly liberating, relieving and transforming of your life that this little book may be all you need to read! As Professor Harry Prosen, a former President of the Canadian Psychiatric Association, has said, I have doubt this biological explanation of the human condition is the holy grail of insight we have sought for the psychological rehabilitation of the human race.
- Author BiographyJeremy Griffith is an Australian biologist who has dedicated his life to bringing fully accountable, biological understanding to the dilemma of the human condition-the underlying issue in all human life of our species' extraordinary capacity for what has been called 'good' and 'evil'. 'Transform Your Life' is a very short but powerful condensation by Jeremy of his definitive treatise of the human condition presented in his 2016 book 'FREEDOM: The End Of The Human Condition'.
- PublisherWTM Publishing & Communications Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWTM Publishing & Communications Pty Ltd
- Content Note16 colour & 20 b/w images
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.